Hotmail /Windows Mail
- Open your Outlook mailbox.
- Select Options from the top right (next to the question mark).
- Select More options > Safe and blocked senders (under Preventing junk email) > Safe senders.
- In the space provided, enter the address.
- Example: You can either enter a specific email address or use *xxxxx.com or @xxxxx.com to whitelist the domain (replace the xxxxx with the domain name).
- Select Add to list.
- Ensure the safe mailing lists box has the address you entered, and select OK.
To add people to your Safe Senders List, do the following:
- On the Home tab, click Junk, and then click Junk E-mail Options.
- On the Safe Senders tab, check the Automatically add people I e-mail to the Safe Senders List box.
Add “@hoaliving.com” email to your contacts list.
- In Yahoo Mail, your Contacts list is your whitelist. To add the From Address to your Yahoo Contacts:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click the address book icon under the Yahoo! Mail logo. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
- Click “New Contact”.
- Fill in the fields of your Contact.
- Click Save.