Are you a hard-working and fun individual looking for a great team and career with the opportunity to learn and grow? If so, you might be a good fit for our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and looking for our next great employees in the following areas:
• Community Manager
• Assistant Community Manager
• Customer Service Representative
Please e-mail your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for the above opportunities.
Just as we are looking for a great fit with employees, we know you are looking for a good fit from an employer. A place you can succeed, learn, grow, and enjoy your life. What do our current employees love about working with us? Here are a few examples:
We are committed to providing our communities with the most educated and knowledgeable staff and to do that, we invest in YOU! We want you to reach expert status and continue to learn and grow in this industry. This investment not only helps our employees in their roles with us but also their futures.
Not only do we want to hire the best of the best, we also want to retain them. When our employees reach milestones, perform well or help us find great opportunities, we celebrate them and reward them. A couple of ways we do this is:
• Weekly gift cards for positive customer reviews
• Years of service awards
• Annual travel stipend benefit after 10+ years of service
• Employee referral bonus
• Association referral bonus
We’re a team and we’re here to do a great job. We all have lives and we want to provide an environment where our people can work hard and enjoy life too. We put our people and their lives first by providing:
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Generous 401k Match
• Paid time off
• Personal (starting at 2 weeks per year)
• Holidays (16 paid holidays per year)
• Your Birthday (paid holiday)
• Every other Friday off opportunity
• March Madness, Olympics, etc.
• Friendly competitions
• Appreciation events and gifts
• Service awards, and more!