The Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) designation is earned through the Community Association Institute (CAI). Maintaining this accreditation demonstrates a commitment to ensuring our employees have the skills, experience and integrity to help our communities succeed. It means our managers have advanced training, demonstrated skills and knowledge to handle a variety of issues, providing our communities with the professional partnerships they deserve.
Only 264 firms have the AAMC designation worldwide. The AAMC designation requires an ongoing commitment to achieve and maintain the following:
• 3 years of service (We have 23!)
• One senior manager must hold the Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) credential (We have 7!)
• At least 50 percent of managers must hold one of three credentials (We have 74 percent!)
• All staff members must have at least 12 hours of continuing education every two years (Our managers average 2 hours EACH WEEK!)
Hiring an AAMC is an affirmation that an association’s board members are firmly committed to meeting their fiduciary responsibilities to the association and its members. This means:
• The board understands the critical importance of sustaining the nature and character of the community, protecting property values and meeting the established expectations of owners
• The association benefits from the collective experience, expertise and resources of a professional, highly-trained staff
• The association has a true partner in a management company that understands its obligations to the community
We are Utah and Southern Idaho’s only portfolio Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC). We are committed to being the most experienced and credentialed association management company—to having the most educated and knowledgeable community managers, community specialists and support staff available to your association.