Community Manager Shaun Simmons Earns AMS Designation
From the Community Association Institute:
The AMS designation demonstrates a higher level of commitment to your career and the community association industry. An AMS designation is recommended for managers who want to enhance their career opportunities by increasing their knowledge and expertise.
How do you earn the AMS designation?
- Successfully pass the M-100 course
- Obtain and maintain the CMCA certification
- Successfully pass a 200-level PMDP course
- Complete two or more years of community association management.
- Comply with the CAI Professional Manager Code of Ethics
- Redesignate every three years.
- Pay annual maintenance fees.
- Meet continuing education requirements.
As a certified AMS, Shaun’s dedication to excellence makes him a valuable member of the FCS team and an asset to every community that he serves.