FCS President Michael Johnson Earns PCAM Designation
From the Community Association Institute:
The pinnacle of community association management. The PCAM designation is the highest professional recognition available nationwide to managers who specialize in community association management.
Recommended for experienced managers who want to demonstrate advanced skills and knowledge and who wish to be recognized as one of the best and most experienced managers in the nation.
How do you earn the PCAM designation?
- Earn and maintain the CMCA certification
- Earn the AMS designation
- Successfully pass all six 200-level courses in CAI’s PMDP curriculum, plus a Case Study
- Complete five or more years of community association management experience
- Comply with the CAI Professional Manager Code of Ethics
- Redesignate every three years
- Pay annual maintenance fees
- Meet continuing education requirements